The End of Tenancy Cleanic - Redbridge
End of Tenancy cleaners in Redbridge
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning is known by many names: end of lease cleaning, deep-home cleaning, move-out cleaning, one-off cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, vacate cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, handover cleaning, bond cleaning, end of lease cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it.... The End of Tenancy Cleanic are Redbridge’s best cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving off your Redbridge house, into a new one, if you are leaving a rental in Redbridge or moving into a one in Redbridge, End of Tenancy Cleanic & End of Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let us take the stress away from leaving or moving into the property and entrust us to save you your valuable time and energy so you have the chance to concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service include exhaustive and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our end of tenancy cleaning package. You could add or exclude services on request enabling us to better suit you and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that is included in our standard move-out cleaning services. If you require additional services (like hard floor cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, cleaning of windows), please tell us when contacting us for a quote.
We also service commercial properties in Redbridge. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires initial deep cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is about to end, please give us a call and book us to visit and deliver to you a free written quotation.
In order to prepare a cleaning quotation, sometimes we may need to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can most of the times give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard move-out cleaning service inclusions:
General/all premises cleaning
- Cleaning the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - dust clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and then wipe the shelves, face panels and walls of the cupboards
- Doors - remove dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - mop and sweep the floors
- Light fittings - vacuum and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (interior and exterior if accessible) wipe down and clean sills
- Window tracks - dust and clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with soft brush
- Mirrors (without full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dirt will need washing - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or soap remainder
- Bench tops cleaned
- Cooker - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, main stove body
- Range hood - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean wall tiles, bathtub, screen and shower recess
- Drawers and cabinets - vacuum clean and wipe
- Sink - clean and remove any soilage or soap remnant
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean in and out
- Mirror - clean … for a perfect mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean soap remainder and stains
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
* Cleaning carpets by deep steam cleaning method is a part of our combined offers
Please Note: Removing spots from ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Redbridge.